This page will share messages and news from our Office Staff, the Board of Directors, the town of Ft. Myers Beach and other pertinent entities.
Update Polices and Rules Regarding Coronavirus Pandemic - March 29, 2022
All Owners and Guests are encouraged to wear masks.
Your safety is important to us
- Check-in will be no earlier than 3:00 pm (Sorry, we cannot do early check-ins)
- Please notify the office if you will be arriving after 5:00 pm at (239) 463-5751 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email the office in advance the names and phone numbers of any guests that will be using your unit
- Please be sure your guests are fully informed of the rules and regulations of Kahlua Beach Club
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- Only 4 people are allowed per unit
- There is one parking space allotted for each unit
- Smoking is allowed in the designated area only which is adjacent to the grills
- Sea turtle season begins May 1st and extends through October 31st. Please close all drapes at sunset during the season (fines are imposed by the town for non-compliance).